Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

For crying out loud, Its just a name!!!

Alas!! My first post as a "blogger"......I plan to make this as brief as possible. Wow to think that it took me about a day and a half to come up with this Blog Title "My Invisible Blog"...sounds like some sort of "Ënya" or "Evanescence" album.The concept "Invisible blog"  by the way is....wait?!...Do I need to explain this?!.....Moving on, I wanted to use my twitter name but a friend of mine complained that it almost like some folks's Blog title.So I ask "when did names become such a big deal?!...I mean its just a "Name"...whats the big deal??.....

Big ups to our parents for sucessfully naming each and evryone of us without having to go through stress.Imagine if ur mum and dad went from house to house asking "abeg this my pikin name make sense?!".I often picture how my parents came up with my name.I mean, After hours of studyin whether this baby(litlle Me) is actually human or not because of the awkward shape of the head they came up with the name Zeem...For Crying out loud What kind of name is "Zeem?!"...Sounds like some kind of Alien orb?! Plus I imagine how the priest at my naming ceremony reacted, My parents be like "We have no choice we shall name him...Zeem....." The priest looks up with eyebrows raised and goes "hold up, hold up...say wat?!...u guys are kiddin ryt?!"....back to what I was sayin. I Opened a blog because I felt "hey...I have real shitty ideas..why don't I just document them and when am bored just read them over and over..hopefully as I continue blogging ill get to understand wat this is all about...the "DoNotBlogs and the "Please, DoBlog"....hope yall have fun reading ( If at all there's anyone).

Lastly please excuse my grammatical errors and poor punctuations. Like THEY all say.... "Its my first Time" *wink*
NB: The name "Zeem" is short for Zimuzo (Igbo for "Show me the way") A very beautiful name indeed!!...Don't Get it Twisted!!

1 comments:

Kiite!!! said...

finally!!!!
just hope your kids are not a year old before you finally decide on a name for them!!!!!

Post a Comment